Monday, November 7, 2011

Bringing Passion to the Startup Experience at Impact.org

One of the best parts of working on a startup and journeying through the trials and tribulations of entrepreneurship is the learning - learning about who you are, what you're capable of, and what it takes to get things done.

For a guest blog post that I had the honour of writing for the Impact.org entrepreneurship community, I asked myself: what is the most important thing that I've learned since starting TransitHub with the other seven Co-founders on the team? Is there a key ingredient to success, an important thought that I could leave this young and up-and-coming audience with that will help them on their own journeys? Turns out there was: the idea of passion.

Check out the article on Impact.org and remember to bring passion to everything that you do!

-John

Click on the image above to view the article on Impact.org

0 comments:

Post a Comment